Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day - are you in the doghouse?

Yeah, yeah... I know I was supposed to continue on my "Childlike vs Childish" train of thought but hey, it's Valentine's Day today and I simply could not resist sharing a link to a hilarious video I saw recently. That plus dealing with young, sick kids all week has totally drained me.

So - Valentine's Day - what's the big DEAL??? Seriously, somebody tell me. I don't really have any good answers. However, I do know there are expectations from men for the women and vice versa.... for different things, quite often, unfortunately, haha!

Check out this video if you have a chance. It belongs to JC Penney, I believe. You'll figure it out.... you will need to "Copy and paste" the link below to your browser as I could not set up a hyperlink. Sorry - not that technically advanced and did not have time to read all the mumbo-jumbo about including links...

http://www.bewareofthedoghouse.com/

Once you are on the home page, you need to click on the "What life's like inside the doghouse" at the bottom of the page to view the video plus you definitely need high speed internet for this. It's also available on other places/ sites that share videos, if you know what I mean. :)

Enjoy! And...regardless of whether you go out or not to celebrate Valentine's Day... do take the time (on any day) to celebrate all those you think are special and those who make you feel special.

Later!